Degree Programmes

Advices and opportunities of financial support

Financing opportunities

Online portals for Scholarships

Practical advices/organisational

You should first ask your guest university or internship institution for help in finding accommodation. Some foreign universities give an accommodation space directly when they provide confirmation of a study place, but this is not always the case. Should the guest university or internship institution provide no accommodation, they are nevertheless a good source of information for other contacts and opportunities related to accommodation.

Health Insurance
Within the European Economic Area (EEA), people with legal health insurance receive benefits in kind according to the legal regulations of the foreign health insurance body, such as necessary medical treatment. Health insurance cover is generally ensured in the countries, as if you were insured there. The legal health insurance companies issue certificates of insurance which guarantee health cover in case of illness abroad (particularly the EHIC - European Health Insurance Card, which generally corresponds with your normal health insurance card). In all cases, you should inform your health insurance provider about your stay abroad prior to your departure in as much detail as possible; this is especially true for private health insurance. Health insurance is not automatically provided outside of the EEA. You can apply for foreign health insurance via the DAAD. Find further information here.

To compare different types of foreign insurance you can use the portal Individual tariffs are not compared by the Palucca University of Dance Dresden.

Citizens of member states do not require a visa within the European Union. You may have to apply to local authorities following your arrival. Should you travel outside of the EU and/or do not possess EU citizenship, please be sure to consult the relevant travel provisions for that country in good time.

Further usefull links: